Family Photos

In my last post I talked about portraits and how I love painting them and I thought I would ask, "Do you have a favorite family photo?"
Is it an old black & white photo of you as a kid?  Or your family gathered for a special event? Or maybe you & your siblings dressed for Halloween or in your Christmas jammies opening packages? Or your parent's lovely wedding photo?
Where do your treasured images live?  Neatly displayed in a photo album only to be looked at once a  year, or safely tucked away in a shoebox in the back of the closet shelf?
I would love to create a hand painted oil portrait for you. Using your photo as reference, I will create a work of art to be treasured for generations.
You can message me @ https://www.facebook.com/MaryAnitaScarves 
Avery and Coco
9"x12" oil on panel
Emma
9"x12" oil on panel